Replace a License

Replace a License

Licensees may only have one original license.  A replacement license may be purchased from the Board to replace a missing one.

Licensees may also purchase a replacement license to reflect a name change.  Proof of the name change, e.g., a copy of a marriage certificate or divorce decree, must accompany the request.  

Send the following to the Board for a replacement license:

  • Replace License Form (fees are on the form), and
    • A statement establishing the loss or destruction of the license, or
    • A copy of the official document establishing the name change.

Mail to:
333 Guadalupe St, Suite 2-510
Austin, TX  78701-3942


ECPTOTE, 333 Guadalupe, Suite 2-510 • Austin, TX 78701-3942 • Phone: (512) 305-6900
•  •  Contact Us  •  Sitemap

Texas.govTexas Homeland Security TRAIL Texas Veterans Portal | TX Occupations Code | Where the Money Goes
Search TX State Sites SAO Fraud Reporting | Poison Control Center Governor's Committee on People with Disabilities